2014-2015 Seattle Seahawks

2014-2015 Seattle Seahawks

Monday, August 31, 2015

Stefan Bakenhus' Blog


            Hello, my name is Stefan Bakenhus, and this is my first blog post! Here is a little bit about myself, I graduated from Seven Lakes High School class of 2013, after high school I took a semester off to work full time to make enough money to pay off my car and to start paying for college. After I accrued enough money to pay for classes I began studying at Lonestar Cy-fair (http://www.lonestar.edu/cyfair.htm) where I began my associates in arts degree. I am currently finishing my last semester here before I either transfer to U of H or a college up north In Washington (Still undecided). In my spare time I enjoy playing video games, such as League of legends, Madden, 2K, Fifa etc, I love going out and spending time with my family and friends as much as possible. I love playing soccer and basketball when I can, and I attempt to workout every now and then. 
          I'm making my post about the Seattle Seahawks because I love the team and I thoroughly enjoy watching them crush their opponents from the defensive end of the field. Their Running back, Marshawn Lynch, is probably one of the most explosive backs from the backfield. I hope you enjoy my blog! Lets go Hawks! (And the Texans are alright too).